[meteorite-list] Innisfree Micromount Available?

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:10 2004

Hello-
   Would any of you have a micromount piece of the
Innisfree meteorite available for sale (my birthday
meteorite!)?
   If you would- will you please contact me off list?
   Thanks very much.
Mike
p.s. Thank you to all of you that helped me with my
Park Forest individuals identification. The gentleman
that sent them to me was kind enough to refund my
money with your support (no names were used ever-
promise). I now have two very REAL pieces on order
with a very reputable collector/dealer for my son and
I. And am I excited!!