[meteorite-list] Park Forest Saga continues.

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:10 2004

but sorry, why no give Bensour material to the police,
I doubt this know what type of meteorite is park
forest - if you look park is similar to kilabo or
bensour in the surface. Go lost some african material
but no park forest.
Regards

Matteo

--- Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_attbi.com> wrote:
> Hello Mike, Hello List,
>
> If this is the same stone that dented the street and
> damaged the siding on the house I guess it could be
> called a "Hammer" or "Smasher" bringing $45.00 a
> gram on the open market. This would make the 116
> gram end cut worth over $5,000.00, looks like
> somebody is "Going to Disneyland"
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Adam
>
> P.S. I would get a receipt for your most generous
> "DONATION." Since you are a business I would file a
> 1099 misc form mentioning the receiving party since
> it is valued over $5,000.00, if applicable, to make
> the IRS aware of somebody else's sudden windfall and
> let the revenuers have a shot at it.

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/