[meteorite-list] unique stuff?

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:10 2004

Dear Pierre and List,

I agree sometimes things do not add up. When the R4 Ouzina meteorite was
first released it sold for $1,000.00 a gram. The other Rs are still
fetching about $15.00 to $40.00 a gram depending on who is selling the
material. The stone you are comparing it to is the most famous of the Park
Forest fall, The "Garza Stone". This stone has received 10 times more press
than any other stone from this fall. Without a doubt the Garza stone
affectionately referred to by many as the "Wrecking Ball" will take top
honors as the most famous stone of the Park Forest fall. The provenance is
excellent and the history of this particular stone put up for auction is the
best a fall collector could ask for. Buyers are willing to pay extra for a
stone with such a well documented history.

All the Best,

Adam Hupe