[meteorite-list] "New York Sun" Meteorite Article

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:11 2004

Dear Listees:

Today's edition of the New York City daily newspaper "New York Sun"
carries a sizeable article on meteorites entitled: "A Hobby That's
Out Of This World: Meteorite Collecting"

It is an entertaining piece by staff writer Jennifer Fishbein, and
consists largely of interviews with Geoff Cintron, Darryl Pitt, and
myself. The article is illustrated by a photo of me and my favorite
Imilac, and a detail photograph that I took of one of Island
Meteorite's Sikhotes-with-a-hole. There are some pretty "out there"
quotes, which I think you will all find most amusing (especially the
part about eating Moon dust -- a favorite List topic from a few years
back).

I've scanned the entire article and put it up on my site, for those
who are interested:

http://www.notkin.net/temp/nysun.jpg

I hope you find it enjoyable.

Regards,