[meteorite-list] unique stuff?

From: rochette <rochette_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:11 2004

somebody want to buy meteorites, somebody want to buy stories...;-

And some people want to buy meteorites with stories. And what's wrong
with that? Some people collect meteorites for their beauty, some
people collect them for scientific analysis, some people collect them
for supposed spiritual reasons, some people collect them from specific
states or countries, some people collect them for their classification
types, some people collect meteorites which struck man-made
objects.....

Are you opposed to this? Should everyone collect for exactly the same
reasons? Are some reasons "better" than others? Isn't diversity a
good thing, even in the collecting world?

       Gregory

</smaller></fontfamily>Well I am not opposed to this! Anyone is free to
value a meteorite according to its own criteria! I was just offering my
wonders to trigger a debate. Sounds successful!

Pierre