[meteorite-list] Magnet Care

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:11 2004

Thanks a lot list¡¡, The magnet that I had and became weak was the kind of
magnets that ranchers use to protect cows from eating chunks of metal ( Its
only ferrite)¡¡¡, and I left it around without the keeper¡¡¡¡¡, The one that
I have now its a powerful old computer magnet and it does have a keeper
above it, so I guess it wont weaken this time =P

I also live in a very hot place, usually above 100 F during summer. I will
try to keep my magnet in the fridge¡¡¡¡

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001