[meteorite-list] Impact Melt Breccia Statistics

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:08 2004

Hello Pekka and all,

Rio Limay can also be added to the L5 IMB list. A fantastic 8.65 kilo slice
can be seen at Al Lang's website. The link is:
http://www.nyrockman.com/museum/rio-limay-8.65.htm

Wouldn't you all just love to have that slice? Talk about a trophy wife,
oops that's "trophy slice". Guess I was thinking about that other contest
thread ;-)

Enjoy,
Frank