[meteorite-list] RE: Park Forest On Ebay????

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:08 2004

Ryan,
Your good intentions could possibly get you into trouble.
Ebay frowns on any bidder contact that may affect a transaction.
(you can contact the seller)
It is viewed as 'Transaction interference'
It is up to the bidder to ask the right questions....
(If I am wrong about this and Ebay has changed it's policy,
please correct me. I'd like nothing better than to contact bidders)
Best,
ken