[meteorite-list] Park Forest DVD

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:08 2004

Hello all-

As you know from an earlier post, Mike Farmer has compiled every broadcast
news story from the Park Forest opening day ceremonies. I enjoyed my copy so
much I had it converted to DVD to protect it from degradation. After
speaking with Mike to obtain permission, I am having a few dozen copies
made, complete with cases, cover art, and disc labels and will offer them
for sale here first.

This is 57 glorious minutes of non-stop, commercial free footage from every
news station in Chicago. The morning starts out a bit repetitive as little
information is known. As the day unfolds, virtually every house is visited.
Cars, windows, houses, and streets. Interviews with homeowners, scientists,
collectors, and finders. Fireball footage from three different sources.

See now why this fall is selling for $30 per gram as the media increases the
"value" with every report, see the institutions warn the public about
meteorite dealers.

This DVD is region free and should play on any DVD player worldwide, refund
gladly returned if this is incorrect. I will be ready to ship Monday or
Tuesday. Pre-order now and the price is $35 plus $4 US priority, $9 global
priority, $7 Canada priority. Shipping charges static if more than one copy
ordered. When they hit eBay at $40 this offer is over.

Here's the link, watch for the wraparound as the list usually takes it to
the next line of the URL

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/27e2423e/bc/Park+Forest/__hr_PF+DVD.jpg?bckZw
p.Aps68BIT0

--