[meteorite-list] Re: Lets have a contest

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:09 2004

Yo Martino. Your collection get jacked by 8th graders or somethin. Me and
the boys can fix that, know what I mean?. No Problem? We help you get your
collection back to yous, and you help us out. We'll get in touch, gabbish?.
Seriously, is that what happened, man?. Cause I happen to know a dude who
wanted to show his precious pallasite at a school and when they went to
lunch, he asked where he could hide the $10,000 Imilac and was promptly
shown where- in a F#%$&*ing closet space. Well after lunch there be no
pallasite nor nothin! And no it was'nt me- I wish I could afford that beauty
he lost. Man was never right in the head after that. I was going to help him
catch the little p#$$ks
and beat the pallasite out of them. Problem was, we could'nt pin down who
might've did it. It's still unsolved. Probably been sliced-up after 2yrs. A
lot of grams of beautiful , museum sliced- to-perfection Imilac lost because
he wanted to teach the 8th graders about meteorites and that they can be
extremely beautiful, not just ugly black rocks. The big mistake was telling
a kid what it was worth. If that's what happened, man, then I'm sorry for
real.
FROM THE DUST CLOUD (IMCA # 0583)Roman N.4-24-03