[meteorite-list] Re: Park Forest DVD

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:09 2004

I will double check this possible glitch with Mike when he gets back from
South America in a few days as the transfer of copyright permission to a
third party may be not be included in his contract. If, however, he is
making even the slightest commission out of this transfer I would think this
DVD release would be a means to an end for him recouping his costs.
--
Rob Wesel