[meteorite-list] Phil Morgan's vs 'Steve 'in Chicago

From: pkmorgan_at_rmci.net <pkmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:09 2004

Marcia,
I privately apologized to Steve post-haste and you are appropriate in
suggesting (demanding?) that I also do so in a public forum. I went to
far but it was not with malicious intent. It was not intended to be a
personal affront to Steve (his name, his city, or his character).

I truly hope that Steve has accepted my apology and that anyone else on
the list that I offended will also accept my heartfelt apology.

Unfortunaly, a few quick key-strokes on the keyboard are immortalized in
the list archives (unless Art would be so kind as to lose this thread
entirely).

Phil