[meteorite-list] Ad - Weekly Rare Material and Bonus Offering

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:09 2004

Dear List Members,

In an effort to make new material available to collectors we have been and
will continue to announce a rare type of meteorite every week. Two weeks
ago we announced a new Winonaite. Last week we introduced a beautiful
Cumulate Eucrite. This week we would like to introduce a very fresh
unpaired CK3. We started this auction last night without announcing it and
six of the ten specimens have already been sold with buy it now. The serial
number for this new meteorite is NWA 1694.

An added bonus this week is several kilograms of Taza being offered below
wholesale prices. The lots are set up for dealers and are lightly cleaned
to remove loose dirt and have not been sorted. A great deal of these are
oriented. Some collectors/dealers prefer them uncleaned. We offered Taza
the same way at Tucson and some dealers came back to show us the specimens
that they had cleaned. Preserved underneath the desert coating were
perfectly preserved flow-lines and a couple turned out to be double
oriented. You can not see this property unless they are cleaned. Once these
lots are gone, that is it, no more sub $2.00 a gram price will be found
anywhere, even in the Sahara.

The link to our eBay auctions is listed below. Simply look at our most
recent listings and you will see this new meteorite and the Taza lots.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid
=meteoritelab&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

 Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck!

Wishing everybody the very best,

Adam and Greg Hupe
IMCA 2185