[Fwd: [meteorite-list] Park Forest splash forms update]

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:10 2004

Dirk,

I appreciate the comments and your caution...and I recognize my suggestion is
a reach right now. But for discussion sake, what do we know about really-
really big stones. Many will explode...but those that don't, ablate on their
way here. As Steve suggested these little guys found by Adam/Greg with Park
Forest may have come from the molten material ablated away. If meteorite was
really big, might the molten material "spinoffs" be bigger versions of the
Hupe' findings? I'm just curious about the possibilites?????

John