[meteorite-list] Park Forest splash forms update]

From: Steve Schoner <steve_schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:10 2004

Humm..

I remember something I read some years ago...

A meteor that not only dropped meteorites, but also
produced a "rain" of small glassy globs...

Similar to this PF fall?

With my brain as confused as it is, my memory is not
nearly as good as it was before.

I think it was noted in Ninninger's papers...

Will have to look.

Was it Johnstown?

That was a backwards strewfield as I recall, and there
was a mention of a drizzle of small glassy material.

Steve Schoner
http://www.geocities.com/meteorite_identification
http://www.geocities.com/american_meteorite_survey