[meteorite-list] OFF Topic but everyone needs to visit this site...Tribute to a Fallen HERO!

From: Charlie Devine <moonrock25_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:10 2004

Thanks, Mark. I've long been an admierer of the Hopi, ever since I read
Frank Waters' Book of the Hopi in the early 70's. I was a graduate
student in history at the time. I concluded then, and still believe
now, that the Hopi retain the true history of the earth. I was struck
by the similarity between Hopi and Tibetan mysticism.
And I guess the Dali Lama is too, as he has visited with them.
Best wishes,
Charlie