[meteorite-list] Park Forest is a nice family town

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:14:08 2004

--part1_ae.3eba3c5e.2be081bb_boundary

Hello List,

What a memorable day today. I was able to bring my wife and two daughters up
to the Park Forest Strewnfield today. I had the great pleasure of being with
each of the three of them when they found their very first meteorites of
their lives! Only a few grams total today for the Arnold family, but the
memories are priceless. Thought you might like to see a photo.

 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/fam2.jpg">http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/fam2.jpg</A>

I am off to the motel swimming pool now before my meteorites close on Ebay
tonight. Oh yeah, I have some of my good Park Forests closing in a few
minutes here:

 <A HREF="http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=meteoritebroker.com&include=0&since=14&sort=3&rows=25">http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&
userid=meteoritebroker.com&include=0&since=14&sort=3&rows=25</A>

Steve Arnold
(not from Chicago, but seriously thinking about moving here)

--part1_ae.3eba3c5e.2be081bb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello List,
<BR>
<BR>What a memorable day today. &nbsp;I was able to bring my wife and two da=
ughters up to the Park Forest Strewnfield today. &nbsp;I had the great pleas=
ure of being with each of the three of them when they found their very first=
 meteorites of their lives! &nbsp;Only a few grams total today for the Arnol=
d family, but the memories are priceless. &nbsp;Thought you might like to se=
e a photo.
<BR>
<BR> <A HREF=3D"http://members.aol.com/meteorhntr/fam2.jpg">http://members.a=
ol.com/meteorhntr/fam2.jpg</A>
<BR>=20
<BR>I am off to the motel swimming pool now before my meteorites close on Eb=
ay tonight. &nbsp;Oh yeah, I have some of my good Park Forests closing in a=20=
few minutes here:
<BR>
<BR> <A HREF=3D"http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=3DView=
ListedItems&userid=3Dmeteoritebroker.com&include=3D0&since=3D14&sort=3D3&row=
s=3D25">http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=3DViewListedIt=
ems&amp;userid=3Dmeteoritebroker.com&amp;include=3D0&amp;since=3D14&amp;sort=
=3D3&amp;rows=3D25</A>=20
<BR>
<BR>Steve Arnold
<BR>(not from Chicago, but seriously thinking about moving here)</FONT></HTM=

--part1_ae.3eba3c5e.2be081bb_boundary--