[meteorite-list] New Find

From: mafer <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:25:17 2004

------=_NextPart_000_03D6_01C30F3A.5AC22AA0

So, when do we all get professional samples to evaluate of the impactor?
Have you arranged for air photos or is there a stero photo of the area =
already (stereo photos would be so kewl! and if you send the =
co-ordinates off list, I could check the list at school and see if there =
is any for that area for you)
Mark
  ----- Original Message -----=20