[meteorite-list] MeteoriteTimes will be up in a couple of days!

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:28 2004

Dear List,

Sorry for the delay in posting MeteoriteTimes for August.
Everyone has done their job except me... Both Jim and I have
been incredibly busy this summer (not in a fun way)

Jim and I did have a couple of free days the last weekend and escaped
from work, family, and the city, which you can read about in Jim's article.

MeteoriteTimes will be up on Tuesday. I'm not sure what time on Tuesday...
but it will be up.

Thank you all.

Paul

   Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.meteoritetimes.com
   PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA