[meteorite-list] Small stuff quarter kilo sale only $35.75

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:29 2004

Every time I get meteorite shipments I get a lot of
smaller items that I usually wholesale to other
dealers as they sell very well at shows and things but
is a lot of work for me to list individually on ebay.
I have quite a bit built up right now and I need money
so here is an opportunity to get some of my leftovers
really cheap:
See here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/quarterkilonwasale.html
Each lot is $35.75.
Lots of variety of falls in these as this is in a bin
that has been building up for several years.
If anybody can use two kilos or more of this smaller
material let me know and I will get you a really good
price - especially if you want 10 kilos. This is a
great opportunity for a dealer to get stuff to resell
or a collector who wants a lot of different meteorites
to study
Cheers
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com