[meteorite-list] Norwood Square Shopping center , Park Forest Update

From: Maccers531_at_aol.com <Maccers531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:29 2004

To all those interested in the possibility of there being specimens on the
roof of the Norwood Square shopping complex, ( based on what Mark Jacksons said
in his email ), forget it !
I spent an hour on the roof today ....... No meteorites, no impact holes, and
no apparent signs of any recent roof repair.
As far as his finds .... good job. That area was pretty much the center of
some big impacts. It is about one block from Winslow St. I searched that parking
lot profusely , its where the tow truck that was hit was parked. The one that
I bought all of the fragments from the owner. So naturally I searched it big
time.
I know that Mike Farmer and Steve Arnold searched it as well.
Maybe his find rolled off the roof , or possibly a lawnmower kicked it up.

Oh well , nice job Mark

Bob Evans