FW: [meteorite-list] Great Ball Of Fire Lights Up New Zealand Sky

From: Charles R. Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:29 2004

I read "Rain of Iron and Ice", by John S. Lewis recently. He claims that
there is hard evidence that many people have been killed by meteorites
over the course of recorded history, especially in China, where the most
detailed records of celestial events have been documented. Is this work
taken with any seriousness in the scientific community? It even has a
recommendation written by Carl Sagan. I loved that book, and I think it
is a must read for everyone who is interested in meteorites.

CharlyV