[meteorite-list] Elma Status?

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:30 2004

--0-1341857297-1060213127=:60458

Dear List,

I personally witnessed ball lightning in the AZ desert only 6 months ago and it was probably the most intense and dramatic event I've ever witnessed. Ball lightning does exist and it can last for several minutes; the one I saw lasted over two full minutes. As a matter of fact, the one I witnessed actually buried itself in the earth so it could not be seen directly but only by the reflections of colored light from the clouds above it.

Really REALLY weird stuff whatever it is.

Kindest Regards,

Mark

--0-1341857297-1060213127=:60458

<DIV>Dear List,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I personally witnessed ball lightning in the AZ desert only 6 months ago and it was&nbsp;probably the most intense and dramatic event I've ever witnessed.&nbsp;Ball lightning&nbsp;does exist and it&nbsp;can last for several minutes; the one I saw lasted over two full minutes. As a matter of fact, the one I witnessed actually buried itself in the earth so it could not be seen directly but only by the reflections of colored light from the clouds above it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Really REALLY weird stuff whatever it is.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kindest Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mark</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>