[meteorite-list] OT/AD Astronomy software for sale.

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:30 2004

Hello List, I am selling my Meade epoch 2000 SK software. It is great for a
lot of things. Here is a little info;
Meade Epoch 2000sk Astronomical Software

The most powerful, most precise, most user-friendly celestial software ever
made available. Meade Epoch 2000 astronomical software has created a
revolution in the way amateur astronomers prepare for their observing
sessions at the telescope. Epoch 2000sk sky software presents on the display
of a personal computer an incredibly detailed simulation of the entire
celestial sphere.
Use Epoch 2000sk to zoom-in on telescopic fields smaller than one
arc-second, view the entire 180 sky in one PC display, or image any sky area
at any scale of your choosing. Zoom to a sky scale that coincides with the
actual field of view of your telescope with any given eyepiece, and print
out star charts of these fields for use at the telescope. Applications of
Epoch 2000sk in these ways are almost limitless. With star positions
displayed as precisely as 0.01 arc second, Epoch 2000sk allows the
presentation of the most complex star fields just as they actually through
the telescope, without the "simplifications" of other sky software that can
destroy essential detailed information.
Epoch 2000sk is without qualification, the most advanced, most detailed,
most precise sky software ever made available, and yet using Epoch 2000sk is
easy and intuitive, even by the rank beginner.
FEATURES: Standard object database of 281,000 objects, Print
professional-quality star charts, Distance measurements, Animations of
ephemeral objects, Viewpoint command, Variable magnitude limiting of
brightest and dimmest objects displayed. PC Windows Based - requires CD ROM.
For use with telescope, additional cables required.

It costs $99 new, I will sale it for $60 OBO or trade it for a meteorite.
  )

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168