[meteorite-list] August "Meteorite" Magazine

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:30 2004

Hi Geoff & all,
        I would like to be the first to congratulate you on an excellent
article, Geoff, as well as ALL the other Park Forest writers - it is the
only time I can remember allowing myself to read such a large portion
of the magazine the first day - but, after all, it is still "news."
        I think the reports of the list were the best thing the to ever
happen to the list - but these are terrific "hard copy" records. Park
Forest is clearly "the Holbrook of the 21st Century."
        Thus spake Michael Blood

SUPPORT OUR TROUPS:
http://www.takebackthemedia.com/onearmy.html
--