[meteorite-list] New Blood: Not Just the Job of Dealers

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:30 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3143053463_5477078_MIME_Part

Hi Steve,
       You are doing a terrific job!
       Perhaps if all dealers offered your club a $25 to $50 certificate to
award as you see fit (have a drawing or an auction or other fund raiser,
or to reward club members or WHATEVER) that would be a help.
       Please accept a $50 gift certificate from Michael Blood Meteorites
to start it off.
       Thanks, again, Michael