[meteorite-list] NEW BLOOD

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:30 2004

Marcie,

At last we agree! ;)

I recently did an exhibition of my collection at my local Astronomy
club, it was interesting the responses each piece got as kids would look
at each one in turn. - Interestingly a 'poxy' 10mg Fragment of dag 262
Lunar meteorite seemed to generate the most interest!, never mind all
the fist sized chunks, the moon comes in first! The second piece that
seemed to grab peoples attention was a Zagami Martian (Ex-Dave Harris
Collection) there is something about our nearest neighbours that
inspires kids, as you say perhaps it's the Disney/science fiction
influence.=20

Best!
Mark Ford