[meteorite-list] NEW BLOOD

From: Marcia Swanson <MJSOfArc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:31 2004

--WebTV-Mail-10292-960

Dear Al, and List
Your'e right, a "space adventurer and a explorer" right here on earth!
Most of the kids that think about wanting to grow -up -to -be , say, for
example, an astronaut, meteorologist,asto- geologist, ect.)........?
The time concept, in the fullfilment of that desire, as a youth, feelng
that they will have to wait eons ( in his/her concept of time), to be
grown, can be a real deterant, and frustrating to have to wait that
long. That's where people like you come in. They don't have to wait (
like I did) ! You give them a chance to start now. You show them that
this is possible, by showing and educating them , as many of you are
doing with your admirable efforts. Life and time, does't have to
side-track some of them, if they start now. Yes, Michael, thank-you VERY
much for that article! Best Regards, Marcie

--WebTV-Mail-10292-960