[meteorite-list] Elma Status?

From: Charles R. Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:31 2004

>If this is what the List members want. I will simply will not post
future >results obtained in the lab regarding this material, pretty
simple, no need >for you and Mike to get nasty

This is NOT what this list member wants. This is supposed to be a
free-format forum where people who share the same passion get to share
their experiences with peers. I have a major objection to being denied
information that I am interested in, just because some people feel it is
ok to show such disrespect to someone just because the subject does not
gel with their personal view of what is important. Think about that -
They only future information you will get is exactly what you want to
hear. Isn't that F($%!&$ scientific!

Charlyv