[meteorite-list] Elma Status?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:31 2004

Hello all

I waited with anxiety the result of the fake Elma
meteorite, alone to see the face of who sold this
material on ebay teasing the people and now know that
does not exist any Elma meteorite.
Regards

Matteo

--- "Charles R. Viau" <cviau_at_beld.net> wrote:

> >If this is what the List members want. I will
> simply will not post
> future >results obtained in the lab regarding this
> material, pretty
> simple, no need >for you and Mike to get nasty
>
> This is NOT what this list member wants. This is
> supposed to be a
> free-format forum where people who share the same
> passion get to share
> their experiences with peers. I have a major
> objection to being denied
> information that I am interested in, just because
> some people feel it is
> ok to show such disrespect to someone just because
> the subject does not
> gel with their personal view of what is important.
> Think about that -
> They only future information you will get is exactly
> what you want to
> hear. Isn't that F($%!&$ scientific!
>
> Charlyv

=== message truncated ===

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com