[meteorite-list] Determining fall rate from falls observed

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:31 2004

Hello List, Rob wrote in part ; "meteorite-dropping". I was not sure and
was always to afraid to ask, but now I know that they do. I was finding
little globs on the bottom of my display case and attributed to my rusting
Nantan. Know that I know what it really is, I will use kitty litter on the
bottom of my case! Thanks for bringing this up Rob. : )
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168