[meteorite-list] Antarctic meteorite stats

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:31 2004

Hello, all,

anyone on the list knows William Cassidy, Emeritus Professor
of Geology and Planetary Science at the university of Pittsburgh ?
He intiated the ANSMET -project and led meteorite recovery
expeditions in Antarctica since 1976.

Think he may have answers to quite many questions according
the meteorites of Antarctica. He stil is active in the sciense-world,
and just published a book, Meteorites, Ice and Antarctica in June
this year.

Just my thoughts, but if some can contact him, it may be worth
to ask.

take care,

pekka