[meteorite-list] Spoof warning Additional, State Parks

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:32 2004

Hello List, AL wrote; " You needed Mr. Smith and Wesson. One shot through
the windshield usually gets most idiots to back off!!

In today's world, you have to decide, would you rather your family die or
them. Sarah did the right thing, but you have to even the odds. I will not
go anywhere with my family without my firearm! But, I am one of the lucky
ones, I live in Arizona, where they care more about there law abiding
citizens than there outlaws!
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168