[meteorite-list] NWA 801

From: Alexander Seidel <ase_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:32 2004

Just curious:

Is it the classifying instituteīs responsibility to submit a completed
classification to the NomCom "in time" to get ready for future work,
or is it the responsibility of the dealer/finder/supplier to do so,
when he knows of any results from the analysing institute? Or is this
a sort of a nonsense question, from the viewpoint of the NomCom... :-)

Btw: this is, what I was thinking of when I made that P.S. remark
about that "Begaa" stone with my last post.

Alex
Berlin, Germany