[meteorite-list] Re: [meteoritecollectorsassociation] Elma Rocks Research Results

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:32 2004

Hi Dirk and List,

It is interesting to note that the FeO is 9.8%. If this was slag produced
in a reducing environment you would expect reduced metal not an Oxide. Very
interesting, I will forward data to the University of Washington and see how
it compares. Thank you for sharing as I will share the UW results.

All the best,

Adam