[meteorite-list] Finding things OTHER than meteorites...

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:32 2004

When hunting a Lucern Dry Lake I found a high school wring
and looked up the owner from the manufacturer, year and school. He
was TOTALLY stoked to get it back.
        A local at Correo with whom I was hunting found a perfectly
preserved cat scull. I also found a live rattle snake there another
time and gave it to him.
        Best wishes, Michael

on 8/11/03 4:44 PM, Charles R. Viau at cviau_at_beld.net wrote:

> Once, out off RT66 in Arizona, I found a pile of male and female
> clothes, an empty bottle of Jack Daniels, and a "Doors" CD. Each pile
> of clothes was missing one sock, so the owners should be easy to
> identify...
>
> =CharlyV

SUPPORT OUR TROUPS:
http://www.takebackthemedia.com/onearmy.html