[meteorite-list] Finding things OTHER than meteorites...

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:32 2004

I found a new type of ultramafic rock that is heavily magnetic, full of
chromite, platinum, nickel and iron. I named it Teananite after the
location it was found, Teanaway. It is ultra rare as we can only manage a
few ounces a year of the high-grade stuff. It kind of reminds me of
Josephenite but takes a much nicer polish.

All the best,

Adam