[meteorite-list] Did meteorite slam Oakland? Field Report

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:33 2004

--part1_7b.1724a484.2c6c2325_boundary

Hello Maria and List,
I'm glad to see that one of our "Michigan Rep's" was on the scene. You beat
me to it! Unfortunately I was working and didn't even hear about it until after
you had been there and gone. Too bad it wasn't a meteorite though, maybe next
time it will be authentic.
I did see you on the news, wonderful!
Good job Maria!
Regards,
Larry

--part1_7b.1724a484.2c6c2325_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Hello Maria and List,<BR>
I'm glad to see that one of our "Michigan Rep's" was on the scene. You beat=20=
me to it! Unfortunately I was working and didn't even hear about it until af=
ter you had been there and gone. Too bad it wasn't a meteorite though, maybe=
 next time it will be authentic.<BR>
I did see you on the news, wonderful!<BR>
Good job Maria!<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Larry</FONT></HTML>

--part1_7b.1724a484.2c6c2325_boundary--