[meteorite-list] Any Perseid reports?

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:33 2004

I spent from sunset until 11:30pm Bass Fishing on Bartlett Lake, about 40
miles northeast of Phoenix AZ.
Before the moon rose we saw approximately 20 good long streaking meteors.
Once the moon rose that number dropped to 5 total until we left. Mars was
awesome!

For those that might be interested:

The lake was glass calm, air temp near 100, water temp surface 89 degrees at
sundown, 86 when we left.
Fishing from float tubes...9-25 feet of water, 12 bass 2 lb range all on
dropshot rigs and 4 inch texas rigged senkos.

Cuban rum and cuban cigars...flat water....bats and nighthawks...good
friends...lots of laughs.

Mark M.
Phoenix AZ