[meteorite-list] Any Perseid reports?

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:33 2004

Robert,

I live on the South coast of the UK Last night I went out at about
1:30am (12:30UTC), I saw about 3 over the course of 15 minutes, we had a
70% clear sky, but the moon was seriously bright, so I guess that
swamped the show!

... even so I suspect that the peak meteor rate was down on some years,
last year was goodie!

Mark Ford