[meteorite-list] Sneak Preview

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:33 2004

--part1_197.1e6d6c2b.2c6d97d6_boundary

Hello everybody,

I have almost finished a thorough revision of my site, changing quite a few
prices, adding nearly 30 pieces, from AH76009 to Hvittis, Lueders, Mt Padbury,
Saint Sauveur, Tenham, and many more. Soon I will also add Colony, Marlow and
Paragould.
Right now all those new pieces are linked to a temporary page that you can
see by clicking on: <A HREF="http://www.impactika.com/meteorit.htm">www.impactika.com/meteorit.htm</A>.

Next weekend, if all goes according to plan, I will remove this temporary
page and link everything directly to my site, for everybody to see. So you have a
few days to enjoy a sneak preview..

I know you will enjoy looking at all those beautiful pieces, but since I
would like to get some $$$$$$ in before the Denver Show, shipping is free (within
the States) if you buy before I move everything to my site.

Of course, do let me know if you have any questions.

Also coming up this weekend: map and all the details regarding the Auction
and the Party awaiting all of you in Denver next month.

Thanks.

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356

--part1_197.1e6d6c2b.2c6d97d6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hello everybody,
<BR>
<BR>I have almost finished a thorough revision of my site, changing quite a=20=
few prices, adding nearly 30 pieces, from AH76009 to Hvittis, Lueders, Mt Pa=
dbury, Saint Sauveur, Tenham, and many more. &nbsp;Soon I will also add Colo=
ny, Marlow and Paragould.=20
<BR>Right now all those new pieces are linked to a temporary page that you c=
an see by clicking on: &nbsp;<A HREF=3D"http://www.impactika.com/meteorit.ht=
m">www.impactika.com/meteorit.htm</A>. &nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Next weekend, if all goes according to plan, I will remove this temporar=
y page and link everything directly to my site, for everybody to see. So you=
 have a few days to enjoy a sneak preview.. &nbsp;
<BR>=20
<BR>I know you will enjoy looking at all those beautiful pieces, but since I=
 would like to get some $$$$$$ in before the Denver Show, shipping is free (=
within the States) if you buy before I move everything to my site.=20
<BR>
<BR>Of course, do let me know if you have any questions.=20
<BR>
<BR>Also coming up this weekend: &nbsp;map and all the details regarding the=
 Auction and the Party awaiting all of you in Denver next month.=20
<BR>
<BR>Thanks.
<BR>
<BR>Anne M. Black
<BR>www. IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
<BR>IMCA &nbsp;#2356</FONT></HTML>

--part1_197.1e6d6c2b.2c6d97d6_boundary--