[meteorite-list] AD-GAO Whole Stones .65/g

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:33 2004

I just received 8 pounds of WHOLE GAO-GUENIE stones directly from the field.
If you want a MINIMUM of 100g ($65.00 USD), email me and I will send you
some. Sizes range from a couple of grams to several over 150g. All are very
nice, some are oriented with flowlines. These are not cleaned but in
AS-FOUND condition.
Only GENERAL size requests please (NO Cherrypicking :)
This sale is valid only thru Fri PM and shipping within the US is INCLUDED.
Hope to her from you!
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites
http://www.mhmeteorites.com