[meteorite-list] Nice ebay meteorites ending tonight $10,000 worth of meteorites ending

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:34 2004

I have loaded a few large and very nice pieces,
Several for one cent that are worth over $1000 each!
Don't miss this one.
Thanks
Mike Farmer
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net/

Here is a 9 plus KILO Henbury
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2187672722&category=3239&rd=1

And a Meteorite that you would never recognize! It is
identical to a metal-rich brecciated Portales Valley,
but isn't!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2187641659&category=3239&rd=1

They all end this evening.

On another note about the blackout, I hope everyone
isn't suffering too much. One good thing that seems to
have come of it is that SPAM virtually stopped for me
over the last 30 hours. That tells me that most of it
comes from the east coast!

Mike Farmer