[meteorite-list] Yet another Elma Material update

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:34 2004

Hello, Adam and the list,

I know, there are lot of scientists, who think the ball lightning
is nonsense. Anyway, this phenomenom is very hard to study,
but I suppose, in this case quite many open questions could be
explained with this.

According the eye-witness intervews a ball can travell free in the air
or on the ground and the explode, so I would take also this opportunity
as a serious one.

Just my 2 cents again...;-

pekka s