[meteorite-list] Chat Room is Open

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:34 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0030_01C36507.85861800

Hello Everybody,

Its been a busy month so I have been somewhat quiet, hope everything is w=
ell for everyone. I received several e-mails recently that my chat room =
was down. While I am still not sure what caused it to crash (perhaps the=
 NY area blackout) it is back up now. For those that have only been in t=
he chat room during off times or haven't had the chance to visit the room=
 yet, it seems most people show up in the evenings (America time).

I will be in there the rest of the night, feel free to visit.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/chatroom.html

Thanks, Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_0030_01C36507.85861800

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello Everybod=
y,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Its been a busy month so I have been some=
what quiet, hope everything is well for everyone.&nbsp; I received severa=
l e-mails recently that my chat room was down.&nbsp; While I am still not=
 sure what caused it to crash (perhaps the NY area blackout) it is back u=
p now.&nbsp; For those that have only been in the chat room during off ti=
mes or haven't had the chance to visit the room yet, it seems most people=
 show up in the evenings (America time).</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I w=
ill be in there the rest of the night, feel free to visit.</DIV> <DIV>&nb=
sp;</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritearticles.com/chatroom.html"=
>http://www.meteoritearticles.com/chatroom.html</A></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DI=
V> <DIV>Thanks, Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV>Wichita, Kansas<BR><BR>Please vis=
it, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteo=
rite articles.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0030_01C36507.85861800--