[meteorite-list] Slow to approve new Members (no more!)

From: Popocatept_at_aol.com <Popocatept_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:35 2004

Hi List,

A few hours ago email from list members started appearing in my email in box.
 I guess that means I'm now a member of the Meteorite List. (if you get this
for sure I'm in!)

Thanks Walter
Thanks Dave Andrew

And Thanks Art for maintaining this list and for having a subscribe box that
works!

Mike Fowler
Chicago

(starsandrocks--ebay)