[meteorite-list] Thank you!

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:35 2004

=0D
Hello and nice to be back,=0D
=0D
Firstly I want to thank all of you who gave me sensible possibilities for
those mysterious possible meteorites. I have yet to go thru all of the m=
ail
to note down what the consensus was, but one thing I did note was that no
one said they were not meteoritic - which says a lot about your collectiv=
observational skills (how many times has Mo Yousef sent in pics only to
dismissed very rapidly!)=0D
So, thanks for that! I shall be passing this info onto the very kind
donator of these rocks as they are not represented in my collection!=0D
Secondly, just done another hospital bout getting my colon de-tumourised
(sorry if too much info...) and guess what, heart problems now.=0D
44 years old and fit to be dried, stuffed and sat in a museum somewhere a=
s a
representative of the runt of a litter.=0D
damn. I would swear harder but there may be young 'uns reading.=0D
Everytime I go into hospital I seem to come out sicker than before.=0D
So, if I have now responded to your mails in a timely fashion, well, that=
's
why...=0D
=0D
=0D