[meteorite-list] ebay auctions by Comet Meteorite-Shop

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:35 2004

Mike,

Comet Meteorite Shop is a self described "team" of field collectors and
sellers of found(by them) and bought meteorite from different countries of
Africa and the Middle East. To date I'm assuming they have strictly sold
things by email, from their website, and at shows around the world. They are
represented at shows in the states by a fellow named Serguei(sp?)or Serg. Not
sure of his last name.

They have field collected many of the Dhofars, including some beautiful Lunar
and SNC material. Serg was just at the Springfield show in Mass. and will be
in Denver from what he told me three weeks ago.

I would say they are for real and will probably be a sound Ebayer.

Their website is easily found under the name stated above.

Welcome to the meteorite list,

John PS Yes, some of my comments are just jokes and others more serious.