[meteorite-list] Willing French meteorites

From: Pierre-Marie PELE <pierre.pele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:36 2004

Hello to the List !=0D=0A=0D=0AI'm interested in buying at a reasonable p=
rice some french rarities (micro only) :=0D=0AStable Mont Dieu (up to 100=
g slice), Aire-sur-la-Lys, Alais, Angers, Asco, Aubres, Aumieres, Ausson,=
 Bacqueville, Barbotan, =0D=0ABettrechies, Bouvante, Chantonnay, Charsonv=
ille, Chitenay, Jonzac, Kerilis, Kermichel, Kernouve, La B=E9casse, La Ca=
ille, =0D=0ALaborel, Lancon, Le Pressoir, Les Ormes, Le Teilleul, Luce, L=
uponnas, Marmande, Mascombes, Montlivault, Mornans, =0D=0ANicorps, Quin=E7=
ay, Saint Aubin, Saint Caprais de Quinsac, Saint Chinian, Saint Christoph=
e la Chartreuse, Saint Germain du =0D=0APinel, Sainte Marguerite, Saint M=
esmin, Sainte Rose, Saint Sauveur, Salles, Sauguis, Toulouse.=0D=0A=0D=0A=
Let me know on my personal email your proposals.=0D=0A=0D=0AAlso, my book=
 "The french meteorites" will be out in a few months. Let me know if you'=
re interested in this reference book. It's =0D=0Awritten in french but it=
 contains many hard-to-find old documents which give clues to find some f=
ragments. It's the biggest book =0D=0Aon this subject ever written. It ma=
y be up to 400 pages of really complete information with strewnfield maps=
, impacts, pictures, =0D=0Alocation of finds... ; there's a preface by Dr=
 Alain CARION. You can be informed of the sale of the book on my website =
or by =0D=0Asending me an email so that I subscribe you to my free newsle=
tter. =0D=0A=0D=0AFinally, I may be searching for a translator for my boo=
k, for someone fluent in modern and old french and of course of english =0D=
=0Alanguage. =0D=0A=0D=0ARegards,=0D=0A=0D=0APierre-Marie Pele=0D=0A-----=