Fw: [meteorite-list] How s(low) can it get...

From: Jose Campos <josecamposcomet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:36 2004

Hi John and others,

So "it is also called the Venus stone..."? Which part of her anatomy does it
represent? One of her breasts or...something else?
Perhaps with a bit of luck someone might find Venus (de Milo) missing arms
too?
Unless some darned dog, (a cousin of the Nahkla dog?) from the island of
Milo (or Melos) found them first!

José